Land Rover has given the bulk of its model lineup another price increase.
All affected models have had their before on-road asking price increased by between $2360 and $11,754, depending on the model and variant. The price increase equates to 3 per cent.
The Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Defender 90, Defender 110, Discovery, Range Rover Sport, and flagship Range Rover have all been affected by this latest increase.
“When necessary, our retail pricing is adjusted to reflect the increased levels of costs from suppliers, shipping, and exchange rates,” said a Jaguar Land Rover Australia spokesperson.
These latest price increases build on previous adjustments made to models like the Defender and Range Rover Evoque for model year 2023.
As with this latest increase, the previous price adjustment varied from model to model.
Land Rover isn’t alone in raising the prices on the majority of its range. BMW recently upped the prices on most of its models, with Audi and Mercedes-Benz doing similar in the past.
As the price increase is based on a percentage, the lower price adjustments have been given to more affordable, entry-level variants of models like the Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque, and Defender.
The lowest price increase is $2338, which is for the Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE P250. It now costs $80,390 before on-road costs.
Many of the other price increases range between $3000 and $9000, depending on how expensive the car is.
The vehicle that received the highest price rise is the Range Rover SV P530 LWB, with it getting a $11,754 price adjustment. It now costs $403,554 before on-road costs.
Models that aren’t affected by this price increase are the eight-seat Defender 130, new-generation Range Rover Sport, and the updated Range Rover Velar – all of which are set to soon arrive Down Under.
In addition to the price increase, Jaguar Land Rover has confirmed the Range Rover Sport First Edition P530 will be priced from $241,021 before on-road costs.
A Jaguar Land Rover Australia spokesperson has said the Range Rover Sport First Edition P530 will be available in “strictly limited numbers” and is likely to start arriving in the fourth quarter of 2022.
The updated pricing for affected models is as follows:
- R-Dynamic SE P250: $80,970 (+$2360)
- R-Dynamic HSE P250: $85,540 (+$2490)
Range Rover Evoque
- R-Dynamic SE P250: $80,390 (+$2338)
- R-Dynamic HSE P250: $85,180 (+$2481)
- R-Dynamic HSE P300e PHEV: $105,060 (+$3059)
- P300: $82,956 (+$2416)
- S P300: $91,124 (+$2654)
- S D250: $98,457 (+$2867)
- SE P400: $108,860 (+$3170)
- X P400: $150,071 (+$4371)
- V8 P525: $221,944 (+$6464)
- P300: $84,346 (+$2456)
- S P400: $100,466 (+$2926)
- SE D300: $105,008 (+$3058)
- SE P400: $112,383 (+$3273)
- X-Dynamic HSE D300: $123,919 (+$3609)
- X-Dynamic HSE P400: $130,748 (+$3808)
- X D300: $151,863 (+$4423)
- X P400: $154,067 (+$4487)
- V8 P525: $227,145 (+$6615)
- S D300: $109,154 (+$3179)
- SE D300: $115,663 (+$3368)
- R-Dynamic S D300: $116,292 (+$3387)
- R-Dynamic S P360: $116,292 (+$3387)
- R-Dynamic SE D300: $122,801 (+$3576)
- R-Dynamic SE P360: $122,801 (+$3576)
- R-Dynamic HSE D300: $130,367 (+$3797)
- R-Dynamic HSE P360: $130,367 (+$3797)
- SE D300: $226,806 (+$6606)
- SE P400: $232,265 (+$6765)
- SE PHEV 440: $236,076 (+$6876)
- HSE D350: $248,642 (+$7242)
- HSE P530: $267,285 (+$7685)
- HSE PHEV 510: $270,272 (+$7872)
- Autobiography D350: $287,988 (+$8388)
- Autobiography LWB D350: $293,653 (+$8553)
- Autobiography LWB 7-Seat D350: $295,198 (+$8598)
- Autobiography PHEV 510: $301,687 (+$8787)
- Autobiography P530: $306,528 (+$8928)
- First Edition D350: $307,764 (+$8964)
- Autobiography LWB P530: $312,193 (+$9093)
- Autobiography LWB 7-Seat P530: $313,841 (+$9141)
- First Edition P530: $321,875 (+$9375)
- SV D350: $351,539 (+$10,239)
- SV P530: $358,337 (+$10,437)
- SV P530 LWB: $403,554 (+$11,754)
All prices are before on-road costs.
MORE: Everything Land Rover Discovery Sport • Range Rover Evoque • Defender • Discovery • Range Rover